Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Other F Word and Happy Father's Day

Just watched a great documentary on Showtime called The Other F Word.  It's about Punk Rockers who are now fathers. It's touching and funny and the clothes and hair are fantastic.



I know quite a few guys who are Punk Rock Dads. That's what happens when you're "this" age. So Happy Father's Day, Punk Rock Dads!! Take the tie your kids gave you, rip it up and put it back together with safety pins. Or try this cool DIY:


ps Yes, I've been gone a long time. My life has been super busy. But I'm planning a comeback. Miss you guys. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm GLAD to see you back. And I know someone who needs to see this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you have been! I was just thinking of you yesterday and now I see this post.
    Cool sneakers, but I bet I could tear up my legs with them as clumsy as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri-glad to be back. I have some work to do to get back to being a regular poster again but I really have missed it. ps I can't believe you're freaking 58! You look SO much younger than that! Happy belated birthday.

    Debbi-I am so sorry about your sick puppy. My cat is really sick, too and the vet can't find anything wrong with her but. It's hard. I'm glad you're still posting and keeping yourself on the boards. It's always nice to have some cyber-support. Thanks for saying "hi". :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.