Thursday, July 28, 2011

Business Casual for Casual Business

In an effort to wear something other than jeans on my casual work days, I decided to wear my pinstripe pants with a graphic t-shirt. I like it. The pants are pretty comfortable and I hardly ever wear them for work anymore.


I remember a few years ago I saw a girl in Starbucks with pinstripe pants and a casual shirt and flat shoes.  I thought she looked so cool. Granted she was tall and thin, probably a model, but I went out and got pinstripe pants right away. (from the thrift store of course)  Now we would call her look Street Style. Back then it was just something I saw at Starbuck's.

Gap t-shirt-(thrifted)
Nine and Co. pants-(thrifted)
Necklace-(thrifted)
Sandals-(You must know this by now-Marshalls)

I also posted this Spunky Chateau's Thursday is for Thrifters. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about encountering real life inspiration. Often wish I could snap a photo for memories sake. Quite like the t-shirt! I've entered Spunky Chateau's Thursday event too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great look! I'm with Terri, I sometimes wish I could surreptitiously snap pictures of some great stylings I see out and about for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't pinstripe pants just too cool? I have one pair that I am hoping to lose enough weight to get back into for the fall.
    There is one sales associate at our local Chico's who is just so stylish and inspires me.
    You look really on trend in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the graphic tee makes the pants look more casual. Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.