Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Best-Link Parade

Celebrating and appreciating. That's what I like to do on Sundays. Today will be quick because I'm working on a big project so I'll mostly let other people do the work. Meaning I want to share with you some of the links I bookmarked and enjoyed this week.



First of all, congratulations to Paula at Fashion Over Fifty for her one year anniversary.

Kristina at Pretty Shiny Sparkly announced an Arm Party for this Wednesday! How could you miss an Arm Party?

In case you need some spangles for your Arm Party (how many times can I say that?), there's a great tutorial going around for cool bracelets at Ornamentea or you can check out this adapted version at Honestly...WTF.

I cannot get over these adorable bloomers from Collette Patterns and the pattern is free and downloadable. I don't know if I can get away with wearing these, but I'd like to make some for my daughter.

Also today is J's birthday! Check out her blog at J's Everyday Fashion. She does a great job recreating outfits.

And last but not least, some sage advice on lipstick and life in general from Advanced Style.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. I will be sewing and fitting. I'll probably tell you more about my project later. We'll see how it goes today. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what are you cooking up? Thanks for the links, these are some great posts. Come on over to Visible Monday and post a picture, if you can.

    -Patti @ NotDeadYet Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanie for the shout out! Whadaya making?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.