Monday, August 8, 2011

In the Vortex

Today has been coo-coo crazy and really stressful. I'm kind of in the work and projects vortex where all my deadlines are coming due at once. I'm only home for a minute before I go back out and teach my night class and then more grading if I can stay awake and two more classes early tomorrow. Obviously at picture taking time it was hard to stand still. Hah!
Also, I'm posting this on Visible Monday even though I don't think it fits the criteria. But Patti is really nice and supportive of everyone so whatever. Here it is.








Shirt-(thrifted)
Vest-(thrifted)
Jeans-(thrifted)
Neclaces-(vintage)
Sandals-(Marshalls)

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Joanie, you fit the criteria! You are visibly adorable (is that OK for a 40-something woman?) in your jeans and vest. Cool jewelry too. Thanks for playing.

    -Patti @ NotDeadYet Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, and your stucco backdrop adds to the whole SoCal Chic effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very rock and roll with a vintage kick outfit. For me the entire outfit is cool and well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I love vests dearly, and that one looks so great with the vintage pendant. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! love the necklaces and your hairstyle!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.