Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why Am I Blogging?

I made a commitment to myself to post everyday and I finally got to a point (actually it only took a few weeks) where I have nothing to say. I barely got dressed today and only because I had to take my daughter to choir practice. I'm working on my sewing project and don't have time to mess around with anything else. Is it okay if I just put up this commercial I did a while back? It has nothing to do with style but it's kind of funny (mostly weird). I thought I'd put up some stand-up but I'm not happy enough with any of my tapes.

Anyway. Sorry this is so random. I know the ladies who read my blog regularly are too nice to complain. Ha ha ha! I love you.

Oh, by the way, I'm the wall.




PS Tomorrow's my birthday. Yikes. Excited kind of.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdday, dear Joanie! Welcome to the oh-so-underrated 50's. You're going to love it, promise.

    Is that your face in the wall? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, that's you? I've seen that commercial a few times and thought it was pretty funny. You're delivery is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I like your commercial! And happy birthday to you. Do you have any plans to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I remember that commercial. It was so funny, now I know why! I would love to see some of your standup.
    I know exactly what you mean about having a day with nothing to say or show. I have those at times when I really do not get out of my exercise clothes and just work around the house. I am not a witty writer like so many of the other bloggers. I spent too many years writing technical business content and haven't done any creative writing since high school (a long time ago, far far away time) so I don't have much interesting to say.
    Thanks for sharing your commercial!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.