Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It IS Easy Being Green

I got to wear a dress from my Goodwill shopping trip the other day. I meant to take a picture without the sweater (it was freezing at work all day) but I wanted to get out of my work clothes so badly that I forgot. It's sleeveless and fits really well.

I really don't have much in the way of colorful clothes so this was a much needed addition. Everybody's talking about how clothes are finally getting more colorful. I was never really into it but now I get it. You just feel happier wearing them, right?


I can fly!!! Actually, my heels were sticking into the mud and I kept losing my balance. My daughter/photographer thought it was hi-larious.


close-up of the beading


Dress-(thrifted)
DKNY sweater-(thrifted)
Ring-(vintage)
Bracelet-(daughter's...shhh don't tell)
Shoes-(thrifted)


4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh you won the thrift store jack-pot with that dress it is cute, and it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is great on you! Too funny about the heels in the mud. I hate it when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very lucky shopping day. I also got a wool DKNY coat for $30 that I can't wait to wear. It's so beautiful. I'm planning on wearing the leopard swing jacket tomorrow.

    And thanks for the kindness both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did score a great dress. It is such a pretty print!
    I think I have figured out why it is so hard to find nice things at the thrift stores here. It is because there isn't much good stuff to start with, especially for plus sizes.
    I am glad for your thrifting luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, friend.